Sunday, February 28, 2010

WTF?

GaGa.... I love you and all, but a bedazzled lobster head piece? Seriously? I'm all for the duct tape nippies, but the diamond encrusted crustacean on your head has got to go. And what is that yellow claw you're holding? Clearly, there is no reason to continue to ask questions as to why GaGa makes the fashion decisions she does. I do have to give her credit though, I would sure love to pick her brain for a couple minutes.

She wore this craziness immediately following her final concert date of her "Monster Ball Tour" in London, England last night. Funny part is, she actually tried hiding her face from the following paparazzi as if someone, other than herself, would casually walk around in this attire.

You never cease to amaze me, Lady.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I just saw this on Perez. So ridiculous! I would be interested to see how her costumes are thought up and made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this. It actually sort of reminds me of Jane Aldrige from the blog Sea of Shoes, because she wears a lot of big animal jewelry! Somehow she makes it seem a little less costume-y though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Kristen, Jane does a much better job, I really admire her ability to wear outlandish pieces so well.
    I do wish that GaGa would switch it up a bit. I understand, and appreciate, that she does dress so, soo differently, but I feel like the idea of how she dresses isn't even that original anymore, since it is all she does. I would like to see her wear this one day, then pull off a Victoria Beckham-esque (or designed) classic dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if she ever ever wears sweats. I bet she'd never be caught dead in public now that she has built up this resume of crazy outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad that all of us would be more surprised to see her in jeans and tee than we are when she wears a lobster on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Abby, but then again, if we saw her in jeans and a tee, we would probably think she was crazier, and not wearing something WAY out of the ordinary.
    This is like a Lil Kim-esque outfit, meets some sort of mermaid/under the water creature. She just never stops... and i am always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She came into Vogue when I was interning there (unfortunately I wasn't there) but apparently no one recognized her because she was dressed so calmly and wearing normal makeup!

    ReplyDelete