Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love, Rooster's Gonna Win Millions...

While doing some homework last night, my iTunes shuffled to the song "Snow (Hey Oh)" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Yes, this is very unrelated to fashion but it is one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me.

I attended a RHCP concert in October of 2006 and while my friends and I were tailgating a camera crew came up to interview a guy that was parked next to us. My friends, Alyx, Gemma, and myself decided to creep up behind him... Look at about 1:05 of the video below to see the outcome.

Red Hot Chili Pepper's Snow (Hey Oh) Music Video

After shooting the footage, the crew had us sign some paper work so they would be able to use the footage in, what they told us would be a DVD of the concert. A couple of months later, a friend of mine sent me an email saying "You might want to check this out..." with the link attached.

Never felt so cool in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment