Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daily Rihanna Post

Pictures surfaced today from Rihanna's set of her new music video for "Rude Boy." AWESOME SONG off of her album "Rated R." The video is shot by Melina Matsoukas, who also directed her video "Hard." The video is scheduled to debut on February 11, 2010 and I'm counting down the minutes.

In the "Rude Boy" video, Rihanna is pictured on a zebra with balloon hair? Whaa? I don't really expect anything less from her though. She also is pictured with long hair-- I have to say, the long hair just doesn't represent where she is at career and life-wise right now. I'm loving the still of her with the yellow stripped pants and the watch, made out of watches!

RiRi was interviewed by Daily Mail, where she stated "A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough, 'Rude Boy' is more playing along the lines from my roots." FYI: Rihanna is from the country of Barbados.

I'm so anxious to see this video because it is one of my favorite songs off of her new album!! I also can't wait to see what she wears. Pretty much I have a full fledge girl crush on this chick.




one word: FEARLESS.

*Pictures provided by JustJared.buzznet.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this song and video. I blogged about it too!

    ReplyDelete