Monday, March 8, 2010

2010 Oscar's: Best Dressed!

The 2010 Oscar's took place last night in Hollywood at the Kodak Theater and ABC almost didn't allow people to watch it... FAIL. The Oscar Red Carpet is the event I look forward to during every award season obviously because of the amazing designer gowns! Here are some of my choices for best dressed of the night!

Maggie Gyllenhaal opted for a vibrantly printed Dries Van Noten gown paired with Fred Leighton jewelery. Personally, I am all about taking risks and when better to do so then at the Oscars! Maggie was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role but lost to MoniQue in 'Precious.'

Ohhh Meryl, how I love you so, she can do no wrong. The 'Julie & Julia' star wore a white, low cut, Chris March gown with a Swarovski clutch.
"And the Oscar goes to... SANDY BULLS." Sandra Bullock, who won the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role, wore a Marchesa gown with a touch of red lips. I did love this dress, but it bothered me that the crystals were only on one shoulder, but SHE WON, so it doesn't really matter what I think.
SJP stole my heart in this Chanel gown. The daring back straps were so intriuging, but leave to the 'Sex and The City' star to lead the night as best dressed.
Vera Farmiga, star of 'Up In The Air', opted for a hot pink Marchesa gown. I love the volume and color of this dress!

And last, but certaintly not least, Jennifer Lopez looking jaw droppingly beautiful in this gorgeous Armani Prive`.

Ah, what I would do to dress one of these ladies for an event like the Oscars. One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment