I have officially finished all 15 pieces of my Villains collection with 5 days to spare! I even made myself something to wear for the show :) My mom and I put this past weekend to good use by doing last minute things, such as hook-and-eye closures, hems, alterations, etc. Obviously I didn't make my Easter deadline but having some days to dedicate solely to fittings and finishing touches is a nice feeling.
Over the past 2 weeks I have spoke with Brendan, the montage coordinator, who is making a video to play before my scene of movie clips of certain villains that inspired my collection, such as Ursula, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen. I also met with the DJ, Richie, and we went over songs and the order for my scene. Everything seems to be in good shape, it's just getting all of my girls on the same schedule to have a complete practice and fitting.
Sorry, no picture this time! You'll just have to wait until the show on Friday.
Summer Reading for Roy Part 2
1 week ago